Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family portrait

Nik came home yesterday informing me he needed a family picture for a resident dinner. I don't even remember the last family picture we have taken. We were all outside and had been weeding for over an hour. It was hot, we were all sweaty and dirty (literally, dirt everywhere). We grabbed the camera and our ghetto camera stand (it fell over 3 times). But hey, 5 out of 6 are looking at the camera.


My favorite part of the whole thing is Gray's outfit. Yes, that is what he was wearing while weeding.

So here we are, the Eriksen family!

6 comments:

sarah marie. said...

your family is so cute brooke. i'm dying over gray's outfit! is it grey or gray? sorry. i should've checked.

Summer said...

awwww, this is precious!! I love that it is a true portrait of family life, you guys are so good looking!!

Autumn KIMBALL said...

very cute...I wish I could come take your family photo and you could take ours....the dirt by the way is the good stuff right!?

kaye said...

beeeeyoutiful!! i love the eriksen family!

Jessica Davis said...

I love it! Your family is so stinking cute. It was so fun seeing you at the wedding!

Unknown said...

Love it! WE just did family photo session at a studio and it is madness!