Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Equally loved


He is my fourth. He sits in something (bumbo, jumper, car seat) most of the time. He gets all the hand me downs. He is squeezed, pinched, and tossed around by children only a few pounds heavier than he is. When he is hungry he usually has to wait because we are picking up, dropping off, or somewhere very inappropriate.


But I love him just the same! He is the perfect child to be fourth. He babels, spits, and entertains better than anyone I know. He is happy and content and will make you feel like a million when you look at him because he gives you a winning grin every time. I would kiss those checks and squeeze those thighs all day if I could (and do when I get the chance).

So maybe to prove to him how much I love him.. I will fix a few holes in the hand me downs:)

3 comments:

Courtney Peña said...

I love that. Well said. You're a such a good mom.

Summer said...

hmm he may be fourth, but he doesn't sound like the baby. You know when you have reached "the baby" child because your description will center around how feisty and shrill they are, and how they are by far the most attractive, aggressive and demading of all the children, also you will remark with a mothers heart how generous all the other kids are to the baby, when really it's that they fear upsetting the baby. He's a keeper that's for sure! (and don't worry I'm sure you'll get an adorable tyrant eventually)

Unknown said...

Well said! What a wonderful mom you are...wish I could see you in action! Some day...(sigh) Love, T.