Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A good day!


Picture taken 5/16/2010 at Bethlehem Community Preschool


Elle totally made my day. The girl decided to be extra pleasant and helpful today. This morning while I was making breakfast she surprised me by organizing my room, bathroom and closet. She thought she was getting a play date and was only momentarily upset (miracle in and of it self) when it didn't pan out. She again helped (with no asking) by brushing Kate and Gray's teeth (decided not to check to closely). Crossing my fingers I get another day like that again.

2 comments:

kaye said...

Oh man. That is hilarious because we had the EXACT opposite day here in Cateville. Let's just say she is sleeping on her bed with NOTHING on it but her fitted sheet. The worst punishment she can get. I feel bad, but man, she deserved it. I'm glad someone had a good day though, and especially YOU!

Amy M said...

You're such a sweet mom. From your posts, you'd never know she was ever anything BUT a happy fashion goddess.