Monday, March 15, 2010

The big announcement..

The grand opening of Elle5 is today. The story begins here...

A few months ago we received an American doll catalog. Elle fell in love with Kit ($100 doll). She informed me that she needed this doll. And of course there was no way I was going to buy her that doll. I told her that she could earn money and buy it. She wanted to work for me, and so it began. A penny for cleaning the playroom. Another penny for folding the laundry (I know it isn't much, but really those are her jobs anyways). She quickly realized it was going to take a life time to earn money at that rate. She took matters into her own hands. She went into my beading supplies and started beading. She came up with the name fancy jewelry but I didn't get the whole etsy thing and now the name is elle5. Her name is Elle and she is 5 (we thought it was JUST the user name). So check it out, she is totally talented!! And if you are interested in buying, please know that the beads are worth more than you are paying. BONUS!! Check it out here.

3 comments:

Amy M said...

You are a CHAMP of a mom!! I checked out the site, and the necklaces are ADORABLE. I know my girls would love some of these. Unfortunately, they'd have to do their chores for about a year before they could afford one, and saving isn't their strong point :)

Go, Elle!!

sarah marie. said...

that is sooo cute!

Summer said...

You are so awesome!! And, I have to agree with Elle, Kit is the best of the AG dolls. Hannah got one from her mimi two years ago and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it!